Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 17 14 10:46 AM

Tags : :

Version 2.0 know bugs that are being addressed.

Android 4.4 & 4.3
Crash
-issues with graphics
-issue with user gallery

Please report others.
The new crash reporting built into the app is capturing much more than google's developer system.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Mar 17 14 12:57 PM

Re: Known Bugs

Version 2.0.0.1 was just released.

Hopefully this fixes all the current bugs. I can't replicate some of the crashes on 4 different devices and the emulator.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Mar 22 14 2:24 PM

Version 2.0.0.2 was just released.

A few code changes. I still can't replicate some of the crashes on 4 different devices and the emulator.
I added alot of diagnostic code. I also put in a 1 time app reset, I think the upgrade to version 2.0 had too many changes.

Please try an uninstall re-install if all else fails, if still having issues, please let me know.

Thanks

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Mar 24 14 3:33 PM

Hang in there folks, Google made things difficult for the Developers with 4.4 Kitkat, clearly it is not completely backwards compatible.

I have a bunch of diagnostics, still working on solving the crash issues, very frustrating when I can't see the crash happen.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Apr 5 14 2:13 PM

Version 2.0.0.3 was just released.

I still can't replicate some of the crashes on 4 different devices and the emulator. I believe I may have guessed what was the cause of the crashes with this update, I made a bunch of code changes.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help