Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 24 12 9:16 PM

Tags : :

I am using this app on a Motorola XOOM tablet and every time I move the tablet in one direction, the vehicle moves in the opposite direction, is this normal behavior? I expect that when I tilt the tablet forward to have the vehicle going down a hill and when I move the tablet side ways, to have the vehicle inclined in the direction I tilt the tablet. is there something I do not understand on this app?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Aug 27 12 12:09 PM

Re: Vehicle moving in opposite direction of tablet movement

Have you enabled Compatibility Mode in Settings for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0? Which Orientation are you having an issue with, Landscape or Portrait? If the compatibility mode is not the issue as either on or off, then please provide more exact detail, a video of the issue would be ideal.

Pitching the device forward should be the same for the app and such for backwards. Rotating (tilt) the device left or right should also rotate the app likewise.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Aug 27 12 12:23 PM

I have not enabled compatibility yet, when I saw Samsung I thought that was not for me, but I guess that it does apply. The orientation I am having issue with is Landscape.

Just activated the compatibility to the Samsung Tablet 2.0 and that fixed the problem immediately. I activated both, the pitch and roll and the compass, which I didn't realize was pointing in the wrong direction too.

Thank you!

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Aug 27 12 6:55 PM

Thanks for letting me know of the issue and that the compatibility mode corrected it. I'll add an option just for the Motorola Zoom in the next update, so it is clear that is applies going forward. Any specific model for the Zoom, or is there only one?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help