Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 19 12 7:12 PM

Tags : :

If you have any issues with the app, please post them.

Please try the RollMeOverTrial version before you decide to purchase the app.

Thanks
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jan 4 13 7:16 PM

Re: RollMeOver Support

Hi there,

Thanks for the new updates, different warning and danger alarms are a good idea.
I have a problem with portrait view. This view isn't saved, every time closing the app in portrait, it's opened in landscape.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jan 6 13 10:02 AM

I'd like to explain and verify below, that the app is functioning as I described.

Android manages which state the app was in last, long as the application (task) has not been closed.

So if the app is open and you open another app or go to Home and you open the app again, it should be where you left it.

When you kill the app (task - task manager), the application when opened next restarts the app, and loads the main application page first, which by my design was the landscape view.

Is the app functioning as I described above? I'll provide further comments based on your response, thanks

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jan 6 13 6:18 PM

Yes, that's right.
I got used to killing the apps each time for the faster OS, now I'll give RMO a chance to enjoy more the portrait view

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jan 7 13 11:13 AM

Thanks for responding, so it appears the app is working correctly. I'll add an option on the next release, users can choose to enable and lock the view in settings. Then you can continue killing your tasks.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Mar 23 13 2:57 PM

Hi,

Updated the app but after that I cannot open it! A message says "Application not licensed, please purchase it from Andriod market"! I uninstalled and install again but still same error.
How can I fix it?

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Mar 24 13 8:57 AM

Unfortunately the Google play account can get corrupt, try this and let me know if it fixed your problem.

Open the main Settings app, Manage Applications, Google Play app, and then tap the Clear Data button. Then restart your phone and open the app and it'll be able to properly check your license.

You'll likely have to re-instate your settings for Google Play. Hopefully Google fixes this problem in the future.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Apr 22 13 4:47 PM

I bought the full version and downloaded it. It will let me do any thing I want in the sheeting even change vehicals but when I go back to the maim screen the tilt meeter doesn't work.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#10 [url]

Apr 22 13 4:50 PM

I bought the full version and downloaded it. It will let me do any thing I want in the sheeting even change vehicals but when I go back to the maim screen the tilt meeter doesn't work.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Apr 23 13 10:55 AM

8lug wrote:

By not work, it does nothing at all or it doesn't work correctly?

What device are you using and what version of Android?
Settings -->About Device-->Android Version

Are you using a Custom ROM?

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Apr 23 13 11:17 AM

Droid rzr max is the phone and I just got it so I'm running all the stock soft wear. As for not working I can pick a vehical then go back to the screen were it tilts and the tilt dosnt work

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Apr 23 13 6:52 PM

I did a bit of research, it appears to be a wide spread problem with the accelerometer, it just stops working now and then with the razr maxx.

Try this, With the phone turned on hold the power button and the volume down at the same time for about 10 seconds until the phone reboots.

If that didn't help, then please answer these questions below.

What android version are you using?
Settings -->About Device-->Android Version

Is it the Pitch or the Roll having issues or both?
Does the pitch or Roll, whichever is having the problem, respond at all or is it just giving weird responses?

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Apr 25 13 8:02 AM

This sounds like there is a problem with the accelerometer on your phone.

Install the "Bubble Level" app from google play, let me know if it works.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Apr 25 13 9:32 AM

8lug wrote:

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Apr 25 13 9:07 PM

Have you uninstalled the app and reinstalled it?
Are you using the latest version 1.6.0.2? Settings-->About
Have you turned the phone off, removed the battery then restarted the phone?
Are you using any type of app that monitors permissions, like Pdroid?
You have no response from pitch or roll in landscape or portrait?

Download "Inclinometer Free", see if it works, if it does work, open rollmeover while the other app is still open. Let me know if anything changed.

If nothing above yields any help.
Make auto rotate the opposite of what is set and try the app again.

From a home screen, select Apps ( located at the bottom).
From the All Apps tab, select Settings.
Select Display.
Select Auto-rotate screen to enable / disable.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help