Ritron Patriot RRX-450 - Page 2 - Forums - myGMRS.com

I have the software and cable already to program the radio so that should be a snap. The built in controller does hang time, Morse ID and a few ...

Ritron Patriot RRX-450 - Technical Discussion - myGMRS.com Forums

I have a few Ritron radios and in addition to them all being Part 95 accepted they are work horses. I have the software and cable already to ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

riron rrx-460 - Technical Discussion - Forums - myGMRS.com

at work we were cleaning out some of the it persons old equipment and we came across a patriot programmable repeater, because I am into ham ...

Reputation from Billy - Forums

A radio like the Icom 6021 makes a very nice a very nice base or mobile, has 128 channels and is only a few dollars more than the 8 channel 6011.

JohnE's Content - Page 22 - Forums

Ritron Patriot RRX-450 · JohnE replied to Billy's question in Technical Discussion. like Gary said 2-3 seconds is farly standard. as for the ...

Where to start - setting up a repeater - General Discussion - Forums

New to GMRS and I would like to setup a repeater. Can someone tell me where to start (aside from buying the repeater)? Thank you in advance.

Technical Discussion - Page 82 - Forums - myGMRS.com

F21GM GMRS. 0 votes. 2 answers. Ritron Patriot RRX-450. Asked by Billy, March 31, 2013. 0 votes. 34 answers. Slim Jim Antenna vs 1/4 Wave Ground Plane Results.

JohnE's Content - Page 23 - Forums - myGMRS.com

Ritron Patriot RRX-450 · JohnE replied to Billy's question in Technical Discussion. call me when you get a chance I'll tune it for you. let me ...

Ritron RRX-450 Repeater on Amerateur Bands?

Can a RRX-450 be tuned to 440? It programs in to the band fine and all but the status light blinks green. Its obviously a 450-470 Repeater, ...

Ritron is Awesome, but… - Technical Discussion - Forums

Ritron has some older radios that are indeed part 95A certified. The DTX-450 RF Modem for one. If you want certified mobiles I would recommend ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024